Heather & Family

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Feeling Better

Drew is over the chicken pox! He came through it just fine. He stopped getting new spots about three days after they started and now he just has some scabbed over spots. He got to have lots of oatmeal baths which he loved. I don't know how uncomfortable he was but he didn't really try to itch them.

He was up a lot during the night!!! I counted 21 times that I got up the second night UGH! I was pretty grumpy the next day but I managed. He seemd to have gotten into the habit of eating several times a night again and I am not sure how to break that. I don't know how long he will have to fast before the surgery but I'm sure it will be a long night with no Mommy's milk for him!
He sure is growing, today at the baby clinic I had him checked, he is 16 lbs 8oz and 26 1/4 inches long.

I am starting to get more prepared for (and nervous about!!) Drew's surgery as it is only a few weeks away now. I have a schedule of where Myah will be staying and all her info to keep her on schedule with school and soccer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home