Heather & Family

Friday, April 08, 2005

Drew has a tooth!!!

At 4 months and 3 days old my little boy has his first little tooth.

Drew has been drooling so much today and sticking his tongue in and out. He wants to chew on everything! I thought he might be teething so I rubbed his gums with my finger and I was surprised to feel a pointy little tooth on the bottom. I didn't think he would actually have a tooth this early! He was up a lot last night not crying just making noises and sucking his soother a lot. I guess I know why now, hopefully tonight will be better.

He hasn't been too fussy, he really is a little trooper. Myah is so excited her brother has a tooth she just had to feel it and was giving him lots of "Good job Drew you grew a tooth" It was really cute!

Myah and I went to the dentist today for a check up so I guess Drew was jealous and decided he'd better have a tooth too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home