Heather & Family

Friday, April 08, 2005

Getting prepared

Drew is getting baptized on Sunday and I am having some friends and family over to our house after for a brunch. I am looking forward to it but I need to spend most of the day tomorrow cleaning up the house and getting food ready. I hope Drew is his cute happy self during the baptism with no screaming!

I have started getting things ready for our trip to Toronto for Drew's surgery. I booked our dog into the kennel, which she will hate but she's just going to have to deal with it. It is a great kennel but our dog just wants to be with her family of course.

I called a few hotels for room prices and talked to VIA Rail about times and rates for taking the train to Toronto. I booked a room at the hotel closest to the hospital for Drew's pre-op appointment on May 2nd. We need to go there the night before because our appointments start at 7:30am.

I have created a calendar for the month of May in WordPerfect to keep track of where Myah will be staying and the places she has to be like school and soccer. There is a lot of planning to do to get ready for this and I just want to be sure I have all things covered. Thank goodness my family is so willing to help with Myah, travel and anything else we need!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home