Heather & Family

Friday, March 25, 2005

Easter Hunt & Chicken Pox

Our Easter plans with Jason's family have been reorganized. My sister-in-law Bernice called yesterday to say our niece Cassandra has the chicken pox. We saw her on Tuesday night at Myah's dance class so I really hope my kids don't get them!

I called the cardiologist to ask him if we should still go to Easter dinner if there is chicken pox at thier house and he said "Absolutely not, don't risk it." We just thought we wouldn't go, but Bernice decided to not have Easter at her house. Jason's oldest brother and his wife are going to host it and Bernice and Cassandra will stay home. I feel really bad about it but she insisted that this is what we should do.

I hope you feel better soon Cassandra, having the chicken pox on Easter weekend really sucks!

The annual town Easter Egg Hunt was held today so I took the kids. It was fun! Drew just hung out happily in his stroller which was dreadful to push through the mud and snow. Myah found lots of eggs which the kids then traded in for a bunch of candy. She was thrilled.

She had been talking for weeks about how she couldn't wait to see the Easter Bunny who always comes to the hunt. When we go there she wouldn't go anywhere near him, she was scared of him, silly kid!

I am having Easter and Jason's 34th birthday party for my family on Monday. I have a lot to do to get ready but I am looking forward to having everyone over.

Have a great Easter everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home