Heather & Family

Saturday, April 23, 2005

Drew's doctor visits

Yesterday I took Drew to see the cardiologist and his peadiatrition. It was nice to have two appointments on the same day to save a trip to London. Between appointments I took my friend Kim out for lunch for her 30th birthday at the Delta Armouries. It was a great lunch and Drew was so happy and good while we ate. Happy Birthday Kim!!!

A med student examined Drew and I knew more than he did about what to do. He was a very nice guy so we worked together to get Drew's examination done, lol. His blood oxygenation levels are down to 80% which is not very good. It's a good thing his surgery is so soon. When the doc came in he said the they are low because it take a lots to get oxygen to Drew's big beautiful thighs! My big chunky baby!

He weighs 16lbs 12oz now! He got mennengitis vaccine since he will be going into the hospital, I don't want to risk him getting that! He is meeting all his developmental milestones and doing well otherwise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home