Heather & Family

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Surgery is done

We spoke to the surgeon and the surgery went well! Drew is recovering and we can go see him in about 1/2 an hour.

His didn't have a complete Tetrology of Fallot as we thought but the repair was similar. The valve repair went very well and the surgeon was able to save the connection to the pulmunary artery which we hoping he could. The surgeon expects a great outcome.

I am prepared for lots of wires and tubes but I can't wait to see him!!!!!

I will update again when I can. Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers they are working!!!!!!!

Be sure to comment on this site if you want to contact me a I won't have access to my email.

5 Comments:

  • That's great news guys!!!! See you soon

    K

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:01 p.m.  

  • Glad to hear your good news. I will pass this info on to everyone at work.
    Pam

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:22 p.m.  

  • Heather,
    It is wonderful what medical science can do. We are so fortunate with our resources. If you need anything call me day or night. Take good care of Drew and yourselves.
    Love,
    Bernice

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:24 p.m.  

  • Heather that is so wonderful - you will make a great post-op nurse - you will all be home before you know it!

    Patti

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:28 p.m.  

  • have been thinking of Drew and you guys all day....Amy just called me with this web address, glad she did, and so glad to hear that Drew did well in surg.....see you soon...Diane

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:37 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home