Heather & Family

Saturday, May 07, 2005

I am sooo nervous!!!! We have started packing for our 10 days in Toronto for Drew's open heart surgery. Time is flying this week and I am praying a lot and hoping that everything will go well. He has a bit of a sniffle which I hope is just teething not a cold starting, they will postpone his surgery if he is sick.

I am worried about his taking care of him after surgery. He will have restrictions like no tummy time for 3 weeks, no picking up under the arms for 6 weeks and no exersaucer, front carrier or jolly jumper for 12 weeks. He is such a heavy boy it will be hard to cradle hold him for this long.
Drew is now 5 months old which is hard to believe. We started him on rice cereal and now he takes oatmeal too, he is such a good eater. He get so excited when he sees me preparing his food and opens wide for every bite.

I had Drew's portraits taken this week and they are so adorable. They did one where he held a heart pillow and peeked over top of it, too sweet.

Here is a recent picture, he look sooo much like Myah!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2 Comments:

  • Jason & Heather, Myah & DREW:
    I hope everything goes well on tuesday. My heart is with you all and I know little Drew will be fine.
    He is such a healthy and strong not to mention adorable little boy.
    My prayers are with all of you.
    Love Jason & Angela
    Ethan & Jayla

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:02 a.m.  

  • It is tuesday morning and I have done nothing but think of you all this morning I hope to check your web site later today or tomorrow.
    My thoughts and prayers are with little Drew
    Love you guys
    Angela xoxoxoxox
    My computer wouldn't let me e-mail you guys I hope you receive this message.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:04 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home