Heather & Family

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Drew is now 1 year old

Drew is jsut about 15 months old and is doing so wonderful!! He is starting to talk, he has walked a few steps, loves to eat witha spoon & fork, crawls up the stairs and so much more. It is amazing what they learn in there first two years.

Drew loves to eat and put anything in his mouth, including coins. We had to rush him to the hospital in January because he chocked on a dime then swallowed it. It was so scary but he was fine. I had to be on poop patrol for 10 days but we finally found it and I'm glad it went through! That boy is giving me gray hairs!! lol

He loves to blow kisses and give hugs and cuddle and play. He falls into a heap on the floor crying if you say no to something he really wanted to do. It's cute more than annoying and it's so hard not to give in but I know I can't.

I will update again hopefully a bit more often than last time. lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home