Heather & Family

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Sorry for slacking

Hi everyone!!

I thought I had better post an update I haven't been spending much time on the computer. Drew is doing great!! He is right on schedule for all of his milestones. He is rolling over and sitting up by himself. Drew is always babbling up a story that I wish I could understand and giggling at all our funny faces and games.

He is such a wonderful baby, we are such a blessed family.

We go for his kidney check up on June 27 to see how things look. Apparently the heart and kidneys really work as a team so there could be some improvement with the kidney function now that the heart is fixed. I sure hope so!!

Myah got her ears peirced yesterday, she looks so cute! We were at the mall and she saw the place where she could get it done, she said "I think I want to get my ears peirced today" I said sure and she bravely climbed up on the chair and got cute little crystal earrings. She cried for one second and then was so happy she had them done. She is such a cutie.

I am now busy getting ready for the Curtis Cadman Memorial Walk in memory of my nephew. We are raising money for research at Childrens Hospital of Western Ontario in London. I need sponsors so contact me if you would like to make a donation. Thanks!

2 Comments:

  • Hello Cadmans!!!!
    I am happy to hear that everything is going well!
    Can't wait to see you guys,let's get together this summer lots, I'm off work.
    Talk to you soon,
    Angela

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:17 a.m.  

  • Hi Heather!

    I just wanted to let you know how happy we are to hear that everything is going great! Your family is always in our prayers.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:20 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home